230 2nd St
Fall River, MA 02721
Join the crew from Spooky Southcoast radio as they present LIZZIE’S MARCH TO MURDER 2017 at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast in Fall River, Massachusetts on Saturday, March 4, 2017.
Tickets for this event are just $135 each. That price includes dinner, snacks and drinks all night, lectures, a historical tour and hours of guided investigation. It does NOT include accommodations.
Your evening will begin at 6:30 p.m. EST with a pizza dinner, followed by an overview of paranormal investigation and a discussion of some of the ghosts of the Lizzie Borden B&B. Then you will be given the historical tour before spending the remainder of the evening on a guided investigation until 1:30 a.m.
And if you are interested in spending the night at the house, you can do so for the special rate of just $100 per person! The rooms will not be private until after the event. Rooms will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis based in the order in which event tickets were purchased; all we ask is that single rooms are filled by smaller groups and the two suites are utilized by larger parties. There are also numerous hotels and motels in the area that should have vacancies on the night of the event, but we will not be seeking out any room deals outside of the Lizzie B&B.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE B&B ABOUT A ROOM FOR THIS EVENT, until you are told by us to do so. They also do NOT have event tickets on sale.
You cannot purchase tickets to this event anywhere but on this page, by using the link below:
NOTE: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE PHYSICAL TICKETS TO THIS EVENT, but rather the name under which they are purchased will be placed on a master list. Please print out your PayPal receipt and
bring it with you in case of any issues.
Pizza and salad dinner (please email email@example.com with any dietary restrictions in advance of the event)
Complimentary snacks, water, and soda all night
Overview of ghost investigating
A discussion on paranormal investigation and the ghosts of the Borden house
Lizzie Borden history and tour
Ghost investigations inside the Lizzie Borden house
ALSO! You can purchase a reading with Spirit Medium Stephanie Burke the night of the event! In addition to being part of the Spooky Southcoast crew, you’ve also seen her on national television programs like Ghost Hunters and Kindred Spirits.
If you would like to book a reading with Stephanie once you’ve purchased your event ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your time (these will also be booked on a first-come, first-served basis once your event ticket is purchased). Readings are $30 for a 20 minute session, per person. They are extremely limited, so don’t wait!
Terms and Conditions:
– Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
– No one under the age of 13 admitted. Ages 13-18 only with parent or legal guardian.
– No alcohol will be served or permitted during the event.
– We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if we feel they are under the influence or engaging in behaviors that put themselves, others or the location at risk.
– This event is for entertainment purposes only. We can’t guarantee you will have a paranormal experience.
– The ticket price does not include your travel, rental car, lodging (unless you purchase a room package), or other travel expenses.
– You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the event.